Friday, May 6, 2011

Loop

In my life are scars, they're not goin
All the jumpin across the river
Only, lands me here
I'm so scared that they loop

I'm not to lose it all the way
The way I did all the way
Gotta win it someday.

I came running though to your place
You never looked at my face
I can only blame myself
You left me out of the place

I am not going away
This pain runs through my vein
Pushing as long as I can

The rain and those stars
Polished me so well
I could just come outa anonimity
But I gave up to my pity

I gave it all that I could
It never occured to me
I'm never gonna make it now

Now I can only see the loop
Which spirals to the void
I realized, that I am
Back at square one

I'm gonna digress from the path
I'm gonna depart form the rule
I'm gonna rule it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment