Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bliss of melancholy


Play, play for me,
You live for regrets,
I have no objection but,
You crib for solace.

I am no hope but I am just there,
I live the truth for you just don’t care.
You chose the pain, the eyes in disguise,
I wrote this script, to be precise.

Blame, I take all those,
Cos you’re just so lame, in search of room
To free yourself, you don’t realize
The clutch you hold, in your hands.

Let it sink, yes prune your mind,
This is the truth, be it dry.
Rain, it comes by, cooling
My eyes so dry, drained in those cries.

Pray or you’ll fall prey,
You hunt, or just get hunted.
Chase, away from you,
Those eyes that run, when you look
Into them, they just burn.

Pray for glee, play to be,
Sink the truth, chase the dark.
Blame on me, you’ll be my prey,
You’re set for pain, set for eyes to dry.

I am gloom, I am dark,
I am your truth, the script of dark corner.
You cry for caress, struggle to exist,
You just stay here, to vanish in gist,
I am melancholy, I am the bliss,
You run from me, you’ll never find peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment